Scientists are constantly looking for new and better ways to serve humanity. For the last 17 years, Drug Discovery News’ (DDN) mission has been to facilitate this goal by providing authoritative, in-depth information on the latest advances in drug discovery and development. DDN platforms support scientists by sharing news, information, and inspiration from around the world.
Whether your marketing objectives call for brand building, lead generation, content marketing, or thought leadership, we can help you achieve your targets. DDN transforms science intelligence into engaging content that drives sales across digital, social, and print programs.
We offer many ways for you to connect with our readers. To learn more about our print and digital offerings, please click here to request your DDN Media Kit and Editorial Calendar.
Our Audience at a Glance
- 86% of DDN subscribers are involved in the purchasing decision for lab products and analytical instruments in their labs.
- 34K print subscribers (as of Oct 2020)
- 73+K digital subscribers
- Recorded 241K pageviews to the DDN site in the last year
- 88% of site visitors come to us directly or through organic search
- 84% North America
- 11% EU
- 5% Other
- 27% Pharmaceutical
- 24% University/Academic
- 13% Commercial/Industrial Contract Research and Manufacturing
- 10% Biopharmaceutical
- 26% Other
For the magazine, website, e-newsletters, webinars, and other media information, contact:
Drug Discovery News
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
ph: 1 (647) 867-5942
Find Your DDN Account Executives:
Northeast, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, Eastern Canada, EMEA, APAC
ph: 1 (315)-956-0231
Northwest, Midwest, Southwest, Western Canada
ph: 1 (773) 414-9292