Keeping up with AACR
On their website: www.aacr.org
On Twitter: @AACR or https://twitter.com/aacr
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aacr.org
(Note: All photos on this web page are from the AACR Annual Meeting 2011)
- AACR/ASCO Presidential Symposium—Learning from Our Children:New Insights in Pediatric Oncology Autophagy and Cancer
- The Bayard D. Clarkson Symposium on Stem Cells and Cancer:Stem Cells, Self-Renewal and Cancer
- Biologic Factors Associated With Cancer Disparities
- Can Cancer Prevention Be Individualized?
- Cell and Tissue Size Control in Cancer
- Chromatin and the Epigenome as Drug Targets
- Clinical Trial Design in the Era of High-Density DataAnalysis
- Control of Metabolic Pathways and Cancer
- Designing Rational Combination Therapy for Cancer
- Determining the Cell of Origin in Cancers
- Developmental Pathways in Cancer
- DNA Damage Repair and Cancer Therapy
- Dormant and Stem Cells in Tumor Heterogeneity
- Genetics and Epigenetics of Hematologic Malignancies
- Genomic Integrity in Cancer
- Genomics and Progression of Metastasis
- Hypoxia: ROS and the Response to Therapy
- Immune Cell Function and Cancer In Vivo: Visualizing Friends and Foes
- Impact of Brain-Immune System Interactions on CancerDevelopment and Health-Related Quality of Life
- In Vivo SystemsBiology: Modeling Regulatory Networks in the Mouse
- Influence of Energy Balance and Obesity on CancerDisparities: The MICR Scientific Symposium Integrative Functional Genomics
- Interrogating Antitumor Immunity
- Interrogating the Logic of the Cancer Cell: Lessons FromIntegrative and Systems Biology Approaches
- Medicines Targeting Genetic Alterations
- Metastasis-Initiating Cells and Niches
- Microbiome, Viruses and Cancer
- microRNAs and Cancer
- Modulating Antitumor Responses by Stromal Cells and InnateImmunity
- Molecular Imaging in Cancer Therapy: Functionalizing theCancer Genome
- Mouse Models for Gene Discovery, Prevention and Treatment
- Nontraditional Targets of Small-Molecule Therapeutics:Emerging Technologies in the Post-Antibody Era
- Pediatric Cancer Genomics: Honoring St. Jude Children'sResearch Hospital's 50th AnniversaryPost-GWAS Functional Characterization of Cancer Risk Loci
- Posttranslational Modifications in DNA Repair
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases and Cancer
- The Ras/Raf Pathway in Cancer
- The Ruth Sager Memorial Symposium on Cancer Genetics andEpigenetics: Chromatin, Transcriptional Regulation and Cancer
- Screening and Cancer Prevention in UnderdevelopedEnvironments
- The Stanley J. Korsmeyer Memorial Symposium: ProgrammedNecrosis
- Stem Cells and Epigenetics
- Tumor Extracellular Matrix: An Emerging Target for Therapies
- Vascular Reprogramming to Improve Clinical Outcome
- Visualizing the Metabolic Environment of Tumors
- Emerging landscape of the tumor genome
- The genetic basis for cancer therapeutics
- Mobilizing the immune system to treat cancer: New insightsand opportunities
- Human papillomavirus in the etiology and prevention ofgenital cancers
- Molecular mechanisms of epigenetic inheritance
- Normalizing tumor microenvironment to treat cancer
- Reprogramming immune microenvironments in solid tumors andtherapy
- Stem cells in self-renewal and cancer
- Genomic mapping of cancer origins
- Targeted blockade of immune checkpoints in cancer therapy
- Chimeric antigen receptor T-cells for leukemia and more?
- Current status of recombinant pox-viral vaccines
- T-cell therapy
- Overcoming cancer drug resistance
- Ras and Raf signaling: From biology to therapeutics
- ALK in non-small cell lung cancer: Understanding sensitivityand resistance to ALK inhibition
- Cell signaling by receptor tyrosine kinases: From basicprinciples to cancer therapy
- Assessing Antiangiogenic Drugs Preclinically: How Predictiveand Clinically Relevant Are the Models?
- Building Effective Research Teams and Collaborations toAddress Cancer Health Disparities: The MICR Forum
- Can siRNA Cure Cancer?
- Circulating Tumor Cells: Enumeration and MolecularCharacterization Are Great, But Do They Have Clinical Utility?
- Do Cell Phones Cause Brain Cancer?
- Envisioning Improved Anticancer Drug Development
- Epigenetics or Epiphenomena?
- Genomic Signatures and Predictive Biomarkers in BreastCancer: Challenges and Controversies
- How Can We Improve the Success Rate for Oncology Drugs?
- Intermediate Endpoints for Cancer Prevention Trials:Progress or Paralysis?
- Is There a Metastatic Niche?
- Nutrition and Cancer: How Much Does It Really Matter?
- Viruses in Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- What Can We Learn About Cancer From Nonmammalian Models?
- What Has GWAS Taught Us About Cancer?
- What Is the Origin of Serous Ovarian Carcinoma: SurfaceEpithelium vs. Distal Fallopian Tube?
- Will Metformin Prevent and/or Cure Cancer?
(For more pre-show coverage, including photos of Chicago, what to do there, and additional AACR news, click here.)